Pastor Beverly Funkhouser
"We want to be a warm friendly, loving group of God's
people who worship and praise God together."
Our Church history dates back to 1857. A log building located along the Shenandoah river, was known as the Oak Grove Baptist, and was the first meeting house in Shenandoah County of the Church of the Brethren.
In 1955, the congregation decided to go from a one room church to a new church with class room and a fellowship hall, Constructon began in1959, was dedicated in April 1960.
Round Hill in the new church has enjoyed nine pastors. Our present pastor is Beverly Funkhouser.
A new North wing was added in 2002, giving us eight class rooms. plus a place for the Children Worship service.
There is a monthly Fellowship Dinner which follows the Sunday School Hour the second Sunday.
Sunday Morning Worship
Church Board - 1st Sunday each month