The Piney Creek Church of the Brethren
in 1899 by Solomon Stoner
and Samuel Utz. Services were held once
month in the Walnut Grove School House
which was located one mile west
of the present
building. In time, two houses made up the
the present building and another
at Greenville on the Harney
Piney Creek c
celebrated 100 years of fellowship
September 18-19, 1999.
In anticipation of our 100th
several gentlemen in our church family spent
Spring and Summer growing beards!
They donned the plain dress during the
in honor of founders Stoner and Utz.