Sending an eCard or virtual greeting card is simple. Just follow the instructions at each STEP along the way, and then preview your creation in order to make any last changes before sending it. You may cancel the process at anytime. The finished eCard will be stored in a non-indexed protected directory so only you and the recipient will know how to find the eCard. This directory is also pretty secure from spammers, so you can send your eCard knowing that e-mail addresses will not end up somewhere on a junk mailing list. Naturally for your convenience, the recipient will automatically and immediately receive an e-mail notice which includes the web address of the eCard you have just created. Click on any picture to see the larger size that will actually be included in the eCard.
STEP #1: PICK A PICTURE
- Choose one picture from any of the following selections by clicking in the radio button immediately beneath the picture. If you want to see a full size image of a picture, just click on it.
STEP #2: NAME AND E-MAIL INFORMATION
- In the boxes below, please enter your name and e-mail address, plus the recipient's name and e-mail address. Please be certain of the recipient e-mail address because validation is not possible beyond the expected appearance.
Your E-Mail Address:
Recipient's E-Mail Address:
STEP #3: SELECT YOUR TEXT AND BACKGROUND COLORS
- Using the two pulldown menus below, please select your text and background colors to suit your taste.
STEP #4: ENTER YOUR TITLE & MESSAGE
- In the box below, please enter a Title and your Message. Please feel free to use some HTML tags to express yourself! (1,000 character/space maximum length)
STEP #5: ADD A GREETING
- Your name as supplied above will be automatically joined to this Greeting/Signature line. A few examples might be:
( a comma will be appended to the end of this signature )
STEP #6: PICK A SONG!
- ( this option may be added at a later time )
STEP #7: PROCEED TO PREVIEW
- You are now ready to preview your eCard before sending it. Just click on the PREVIEW button. Your eCard will not be sent until you press SEND-CARD on the Preview Screen.
Special care has been exercised in the collecting of the above photographs and illustrations, to insure that private and intellectual property has been respected. Other than the public domain, all images have been taken from sources which permit free use of their content to non-commercial organizations or private individuals. Some firms desire that we credit them in exchange for the conditional use, such as FreeFoto.
I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress:
My God, in him will I trust.